Wednesday, September 17, 2008

disclaimer

I guess it's not really fair to claim that EVERYTHING I eat is from the microwave or rice cooker, because a big portion of my meals (namely, all the meat :D ) is prepared by my mom/sister or leftovers from eating out.. I really don't want to eat microwaved meat, though. That's just nasty.

But anyway, I've gotten so lazy that I didn't even use the microwave to prepare tonight's (technically last night's) dinner! It was all heated in the rice cooker.. yay!!

I hope my room mate doesn't hate me for constantly cooking stuff in the room.. and then being weird and taking 10 pictures of every bowl. :(

So without further ado:

IMG_3786
rice with mom's chicken and un-podded soy beans. no real veggies :(

IMG_3789
I only cook 1/2 a cup of rice at a time and it always burns on the bottom, but that just makes it yummier. This is a close up of some of my yummy crunchy rice :D

If you noticed that I use my yellow bowl a lot, it's because I've been trying to get the curry smell out of it from the nasty curry macaroni a few days ago. It still lingers. Actually, it's still in my fridge. Should throw that out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your pictures are so pretty! why aren't my pictures pretty!? i need a new camera.. 5mp is not cutting it.

Anonymous said...

yeah apparently she needs you to sign into a wordpress account to comment.. i'll let her know. for me to comment on yours, i need to be signed into my wordpress too.. and type out the word verification.. and click the open id button.. and click the wordpress button.. and type out my name. geez.