Friday, September 12, 2008

cookin' mah rice

Yay I love making rice!

So today I had some veggies, a chunk of chicken and pa jun that eula made.

I steamed the veggies and microwaved the chicken..

but the pa jun was frozen. And for some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to steam the pa jun after taking out the veggies.

I DON'T KNOW WHY!! But I had a very soggy pancake.. :(

Oh well.

IMG_3768

steaming the pa jun
IMG_3765

And last night was the ServiceNation event here at Columbia! Obama and McCain came to give speeches on service/in memory of 9/11. And Tobey Maguire was also there. Heard there was an Usher sighting too. I don't know why. See my Flickr photostream for pictures here.

And I made this homework planner!
IMG_3767

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow impressive. i bet they wouldn't go to cornell. =P the food actually looks decent. why did you steam the pajun?! O_O

Par said...

Rice cooker and microwave, it's a start..hehehe